Dr. Naysan is featured on channel 12 news from Phoenix, Arizona and shares some tips on how to get the perfect celebrity smile with Pronamel.
Just like its name implies, the Full Mouth Reconstruction Procedure is an intricate process. Full Mouth Reconstructions can entail rebuilding, repairing, or replacing all or a vast majority of teeth in a patient’s mouth.
The idea behind the Full Mouth Reconstruction is to utilize cosmetic and restorative dentistry techniques in order to improve the patient’s oral health, their functionality, and enhance the beauty of their smile.
The Bedford Dental Group Difference
At Bedford Dental Group our philosophy is to serve our patients by giving them the best possible treatment, which lays the foundation for a healthy smile and a healthy life. We’re in the business of improving the confidence of our patients, and we custom tailor our Full Mouth Reconstruction procedures to meet the needs of each individual patient. No two smiles are the same, so this means that no two Full Mouth Reconstruction treatments are the same.
What a Typical Full Mouth Reconstruction Entails
Successful Full Mouth Reconstructions require unique artistry and vision. The procedure can address issues like tooth decay, bite and jaw misalignment, dental trauma, as well as chipped, broken, fractured, and/or worn teeth.
If you need a dramatic smile improvement, this is the procedure for you.
What to Expect from a Full Mouth Reconstruction
Your Full Mouth Reconstruction will include a comprehensive consultation, where we’ll provide a thorough examination to get an idea of your smile’s condition. Through blueprints and models we’ll give you an idea of the targeted end result before we start.
The procedure might also entail the implementation of oral appliances. This might mean dental implants, porcelain veneers, inlays and onlays that align the jaw, and more. Treatment can be ongoing, sometimes taking more than a few months to reach desired results. It all depends on the patient’s condition.
We provide extensive, comprehensive follow-up care, too. Too many oral health practitioners have an out-of-sight, out-of-mind mentality when it comes to their patients. We see our treatments through past the end result and we treat our patients with sincerity and care, always.
Contact Bedford Dental Group today to learn more about our Full Mouth Reconstruction treatment. We work hard and tirelessly to help our patients smile freely and confidently.
At Bedford Dental Group we offer dental bonding for patients who’d like to make improvements to their smile without committing to cumbersome treatments like orthodontics.
Dental bonding is a process that enables your dentist to correct cosmetic problems with dental resin. Dental bonding can be used to improve teeth that are stained, chipped, cracked, misshapen or separated by unattractive minor gaps.
They are made from a special resin that can be shaded to match or enhance your natural tooth color. Once applied, your dental bond is shaped to give it a natural appearance. Unlike veneers and dental crowns, dental bonding is a quick procedure that requires little destruction to the natural tooth structure.
Dental bonding offers patients a fast, minimally invasive, affordable and effective cosmetic dentistry solution.
Dental bonding is fast and minimally-invasive.
Dental bonding is placed directly over your existing dental enamel. Your dentist will prepare the surface of the tooth by etching the enamel with roughing gel and then coating the tooth with a conditioning treatment to ensure the bonding material sticks to the tooth. Together, you and your dentist will select a shade of resin that best matches your smile. Then, the composite resin is applied to the tooth and molded into shape. Once the molding is dry and hardened using a special ultraviolet light, your dentist will polish and buff the bond to give it a natural shine.
Dental bonding is affordable.
Bonding is one of the easiest and least expensive cosmetic dental procedures. Your dental bond usually can be done in one office visit. Other cosmetic dental treatments like crowns and veneers can require several appointments to complete. Dental bonding is also a great option for masking the appearance of unsightly gaps, thus avoiding the time and expense of orthodontics. And, unless dental bonding is being used to fill a cavity, anesthesia is usually not required. The average cost of dental bonding ranges from $300 to $600 per tooth.
Dental bonding is an effective cosmetic dentistry solution.
Dental bonding is an excellent choice for perfecting the appearance of stained or damaged teeth. Bonding can be used to repair a wide variety of cosmetic dental concerns:
- Repair chipped or cracked teeth
- Improve appearance of stained or discolored teeth
- Fill in large gaps between teeth
- Change the shape of teeth for a uniform appearance
- As a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
For many cosmetic dentistry patients, dental bonding offers a great solution to minor flaws and blemishes at a lower cost than other more invasive treatment options. Contact Bedford Dental Group — your friendly Beverly Hills cosmetic dentist — to see if dental bonding is right for you today.
At Bedford Dental Group, we always like to encourage our patients to make informed decisions, especially when it comes to choosing who has a hand in crafting their smile. When it comes to your teeth, you should never accept some cheap substitute. Like a good bed or investing in a decent pair of work shoes, it’s definitely worth it to spend a little more resources (whether they be temporal or monetary) in finding the right dentist for your particular needs.
Choosing a cosmetic dentist should be done just like choosing a general or family practitioner. Your cosmetic dentist, in many cases, will have just as big of a hand in crafting the smile you’ve always wanted. Whether you seek implants, veneers, all-on-four dental implants, as well as Invisalign, these are all procedures that can make your smile pull a 180-degree turn.
Bedford Dental Group Cosmetic Dentists
Obviously, we think you should choose Bedford Dental Group for your aesthetic enhancement needs when it comes to your teeth. But we also want you to hold us accountable just as you would a dentist you are considering using. And here are some great criteria to keep in mind when you’re deciding who is the right person for the job of keeping your smile looking incredible.
- Does this dentist specialize in cosmetic dentistry? Like any other field, dentistry has specializations, such as orthodontics, endodontics, as well as cosmetic dentistry, to name a few.
- Clientele: Does your cosmetic dentist treat celebrities? Do they have a long list of satisfied patients giving them lip service on the streets? Does your cosmetic dentist have an informative website outlining their services and supplying before and after photos showing their work?
- Level of Education: Take a look at where your cosmetic dentist studied for their undergrad, and most importantly, for their post-graduate work. Also important, take a look at where they practice. Is it a larger city in your region? Sometimes it’s worth traveling a few miles to get the right cosmetic dentist.
- Quality of Technology and Office: This is of paramount importance. Does your cosmetic dentist incorporate cutting edge technology into their treatment? Do they cover a wide swath of cosmetic procedures? Does your dentist lead a friendly and capable staff who have your best interests in mind at all times?
- Does your cosmetic dentist share the same goals for you that you do? It’s important that you and your dentist agree on practical ways to help you achieve the smile of your dreams. If both you and your dentist can work together, the spectrum of what you can achieve will widen immensely.
We’re here at Bedford Dental Group, ready to take care of you, treating you with compassion, just as we would a member of the family. That’s what you are. Family. Contact our office today and schedule your one on one consultation and we’ll answer any question you might have as well as put to rest any reservation. We’re here to take care of you and your smile for life.
More often than not, if you run into a celebrity, you’re going to notice that they have an amazing set of pearly whites, an amazing smile that can usually set off a room, no matter if they’re a leading woman or man, or a character actor or actress. But there are plenty of actors who practice their trade and make it big — and they don’t do anything about their quirky set of teeth. Like Owen Wilson’s crooked nose, it becomes a part of their brand, their trademark.
A part of our brand at Bedford Dental Group is giving everybody who walks through our doors the chance to have a celebrity-grade smile. When patients walk through our doors, they might say they want the David Beckham, or the Tom Cruise as a joke, not knowing that each celebrity with a perfect grill has undergone their own procedures and has traveled a long road of practicing oral health and working with a skilled dentist in order to obtain their million dollar smile. So the same can be done for you!
Imperfect Teeth in Hollywood
Today, however, we are going to discuss some of these actors that probably won’t be mentioned when somebody comes to our offices looking to improve their smile. These are some actors who have made their living off of an imperfect set of teeth.
- Steve Buscemi — It is said that Steve Buscemi read the script for Fargo and was surprised when he read the description of his character as “weird looking”. He was taken aback. He had never considered himself to be “weird looking.” But Buscemi’s unorthodox grill has gotten him some amazing roles, working with the age’s very best directors. Because he is an amazing actor, he is able to step into various roles and maintain his position as one of the busiest actors of his generation.
- Anna Paquin — True Blood alum Anna Paquin isn’t ashamed of her teeth. She refuses to get rid of the space between her front teeth and chooses to embrace it, which never impeded her from landing amazing roles in amazing films as well as TV shows. Trust us, she’s never alone on date night. As a matter of fact, some people are intensely attracted to people with gaps or spaces in between their upper front teeth. We love Anna Paquin just the way she is, but we’re here if she ever needs us. We’d love to add her to our long list of celebrity clientele at Bedford Dental Group.
- Eddie Murphy — Funnyman Eddie Murphy has kept it real with his grill as well, also donning a space between his upper front teeth. He pulls it off because of his striking good looks and his comedic chops. You can get away with a lot when you make people laugh.
- Woody Harrelson — What started as a bit part in Cheers has grown into one of the most eclectic, far-spanning careers of his generation. Woody Harrelson is able to perform in comedic roles like Kingpin, as well as uber serious roles like True Detective and Out of the Furnace. He too has an idiosyncratic set of teeth, again choosing to embrace the gap between his front teeth.
These celebrities prove that you can look amazing just the way you are and that the best version of you has a lot more to do with the way you carry yourself through life than it does with having flawless looks. But if you are interested in improving your smile, a better set of teeth are far from unreachable. Contact Bedford Dental Group today and we’ll discuss your ambitions and determine the best course of treatment to achieve your personal goals.