Are you dissatisfied with the alignment of your teeth? Does the concept of a mouth full of braces seem less than appealing to you? If you are interested in exploring your treatment options, then Invisalign® may be exactly what you are looking for.
While Invisalign has the same purpose as braces, to straighten teeth, it takes a modern approach to this process. By using a series of custom-made aligners created just for you, the smooth aligners gradually and gently shift your teeth into the desired place, all based on the strategic plans made by your dentist. No painful, unsightly metal required!
With Invisalign, there are no rubber bands, no metal brackets, and no wires to tighten. All you have to do is insert a new set of aligners about every two weeks until the treatment is complete – it’s that simple!
Exciting benefits of Invisalign:
- Straightens crooked teeth.
- Allows you to enjoy the foods you love.
- You can remove the device whenever you want.
- You get to enjoy virtually invisible teeth-straightening.
- You can brush and floss normally for better dental/periodontal health.
- Effectively treats crowding, spacing, crossbite, overbite, and underbite.
- It’s made of smooth, soft plastic instead of sharp metal that irritates cheeks and gums.
One of the greatest advantages of Invisalign is its minimal impact on your daily life. You don’t have to worry about your braces breaking, food getting stuck, trying to talk with unsightly rubber bands, or having to use wax so your cheeks don’t suffer from painful cuts.
While the manufacturer recommends that you wear them 20 to 22 hours a day, it’s easy to do considering how comfortable they are!
Other reasons to choose Invisalign: the aligners are removed when you’re eating, they’re easy to clean, and they won’t get in the way of the sports that you enjoy!
To learn more about the exciting advantages of Invisalign for teeth straightening, contact Bedford Dental Group to schedule an appointment with our Beverly Hills dentist!